About the project
Self Serve Ads application is our new tool for empowering Schibsted ad sales and allowing the individual advertisers to buy advertising products in an efficient way, optimize their campaigns directly and access real time insights into their campaigns, enabling them to make better marketing decisions.
The public facing ad booking tool uses React in the browser and Node for server. It uses Flow for typing, Jest for unit testing and Intern for functional tests. The project uses CI/CD, deployed on AWS and aims to follow Schibsted best practices. We are still on the initial stages of the project so it’s an exciting time to join the team! Soon we will be ready for all our major markets like Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Skills and requirements
- Experience in writing maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 2015 (ES6)
- Knowledge of flux architecture (Redux)
- Knowledge about functional programming and immutability
- Familiarity with tools and libraries like Babel and Webpack
- Experience with Git (github account welcomed)
- Proactive approach, creativity, Lean mindset
- Good English – both written and spoken
- Good knowledge in modern, but compatible HTML5/CSS/JS and CSS Pre-processors
- Experience with responsive web design and frontend optimisation
- Experience with REST or RESTful and MV* architectural styles